Board index » Foyer » English

Post subject: letter to panart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 am

hallo people i'm new in this forum :)
sent panart a letter last month still got no answer.. is that normal?..
i really love the hang it's beutiful creation
what is your favorite generation?

Post subject: Re: letter to panart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello Kfiro,

welcome on the forum.

Yes, it is absolute normal, that you got no answer. Panart collect all letters and some day ( maybe tommorow, maybe in a few month ) they will send answers.
No problem with your letter. All what you can do is waiting.

My favorite generation Hang is the Free Integral Hang. It is very dynamic and with a rich sound.
I like also the second generation and the Integral Hang, but in comparison the sound from the Free Hang goes much deeper.

Greetings

Frank

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Frank Sturm wrote:
Hello Kfiro,

welcome on the forum.

Yes, it is absolute normal, that you got no answer. Panart collect all letters and some day ( maybe tommorow, maybe in a few month ) they will send answers.
No problem with your letter. All what you can do is waiting.

My favorite generation Hang is the Free Integral Hang. It is very dynamic and with a rich sound.
I like also the second generation and the Integral Hang, but in comparison the sound from the Free Hang goes much deeper.

Greetings

Frank

yeah i also loved the free integral (although i prefer i perfect tuned one..) the integral is amazing and also the second gen they are gifted artists..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 pm

For what it is worth, I received a reply in 18 days. Those 18 days felt like 6 months. My anticipation and apprehension and desire and white-knuckled restraint peaked when I read the rejection email. Worse yet, an impersonal template email.

But, it was not a rejection. They said there were no more Hang to sell and that I could write again for the 2013 batch.

A period of depression set in. Some frustration, some disappointment, and a lot of reflection about the entire process. I have read so much but met so few people in the same situation. This forum is a huge help in this regard. Here we can exchange experience and opinion. It is the closest some of us will come to having a friend in the same situation we can talk to for support and guidance. At least, this is what I think.

I completely understand the overwhelming demand and expectations hundreds or thousands of people across the world hurl at PANArt. That is a lot of pressure and a huge amount of complications arise when people want more than can be given. The curse of success, I suppose.

I don't feel personally rejected. I see many complainers who take it personally and turn their hurt feelings into negative thinking and talking.

For me, I think I understand the Big Picture. Even if I wait for my turn, I may never be "invited" because my letter may not give them a sense I am someone they think is a good fit for their art or their philosophies. Any number of events that have absolutley nothing to do with me or their opinion of me can happen that block my wish for a Hang.

I will write another letter soon. I can't get invited if I don't knock on the door. All I can do is ask. Ask and wait. The waiting--the unknown--that is the hardest part for me.

Oh, well. It is life, after all.

Be Well,

Mowgli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 am

Mowgli wrote:
For what it is worth, I received a reply in 18 days. Those 18 days felt like 6 months. My anticipation and apprehension and desire and white-knuckled restraint peaked when I read the rejection email. Worse yet, an impersonal template email.

But, it was not a rejection. They said there were no more Hang to sell and that I could write again for the 2013 batch.

A period of depression set in. Some frustration, some disappointment, and a lot of reflection about the entire process. I have read so much but met so few people in the same situation. This forum is a huge help in this regard. Here we can exchange experience and opinion. It is the closest some of us will come to having a friend in the same situation we can talk to for support and guidance. At least, this is what I think.

I completely understand the overwhelming demand and expectations hundreds or thousands of people across the world hurl at PANArt. That is a lot of pressure and a huge amount of complications arise when people want more than can be given. The curse of success, I suppose.

I don't feel personally rejected. I see many complainers who take it personally and turn their hurt feelings into negative thinking and talking.

For me, I think I understand the Big Picture. Even if I wait for my turn, I may never be "invited" because my letter may not give them a sense I am someone they think is a good fit for their art or their philosophies. Any number of events that have absolutley nothing to do with me or their opinion of me can happen that block my wish for a Hang.

I will write another letter soon. I can't get invited if I don't knock on the door. All I can do is ask. Ask and wait. The waiting--the unknown--that is the hardest part for me.

Oh, well. It is life, after all.

Be Well,

Mowgli

human nature was built is such a way that when somthing is unreachable we want it even more.. i can relate to what you wrote and i can understand the frustration.. in some way i prefer not getting an answer instead of recieving a "no" because it keeps faith alive..:) each day i'm thinking : "mmmm..maybe today i'll get a nice surprize from them" and days are passing by.. on the other hand , i feel like i'm in the middle of the air with that issue because i dont know even if they got my letter.. who knows..
as a spiritual researcher i dont get out alot of my house for the past 7 years.. i dont have any friends (had to cut them all out) , wife , or a job like other people.. all my efforts are focused on learning my inner soul trying to raise my vibration and inner energy in order to build my spirit and human nature's spirit. when i encountered the hang for the first time i thought : "mmm...this is something that can actually pass the time between experiments instead of just watching tv" it's not like other instruments i playd on..it's different..maybe it's that deep sound or way of freedom when playing i dont know but it catched my heart.. what i know for sure is that everything that happens supposed to happen and there is no anarchy in life.. all gods plan. what i can suggest is "go with the flow" and try to accept any delay as a good thing - that's what i'm trying to do. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 am

I was also unsure if my letter had arrived as many months passed where I did not hear back (in hindsight I realised it would have been better to send my letter as registered post, so I would be sure it got delivered.)

Then in October 2007, I received a letter inviting me to purchase a hang. It was a really big (wonderful) surprise and I cried in the post office! My hang and I were united in April 2008.

So in other words, you might not hear for a long time, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Maia Kshemya wrote:
I was also unsure if my letter had arrived as many months passed where I did not hear back (in hindsight I realised it would have been better to send my letter as registered post, so I would be sure it got delivered.)

Then in October 2007, I received a letter inviting me to purchase a hang. It was a really big (wonderful) surprise and I cried in the post office! My hang and I were united in April 2008.

So in other words, you might not hear for a long time, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing :D

oh 2008 is another time.. i bet panart have alot of letters waiting at this time so why would they choose me instead alot of other people?.. chances are small but i still have faith :)
maia , what generation do you have? have some videos of it so we can hear you play? :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Yes, it was another time, but it is intended to encourage that you don't have to hear back straight away.
Mine is an integral hang.
Our YouTube channel, second video called 'Flow' is the best one to see.
http://www.youtube.com/user/samjjana1

:D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Maia Kshemya wrote:
Yes, it was another time, but it is intended to encourage that you don't have to hear back straight away.
Mine is an integral hang.
Our YouTube channel, second video called 'Flow' is the best one to see.
http://www.youtube.com/user/samjjana1

:D

Thank You - very nice and relaxing music

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am

You're welcome :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 am

KFiRO,

Have you received a response?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:55 pm