Board index » Archive 03/2009-10/2010 » Music, Video and Concerts » Hang music and video

Post subject: Hangdrum
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi,

this player use the Hang as a drum. Not easy to play and very fast drumming. I think he call the Hang a Hangdrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBMCwf85 ... re=related

I think this Hang need a regular tuning in short periods.

Greetings
Frank

Post subject: Re: Hangdrum
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Head banging angry hang.... with real flame effect scorching score.... not my bag, but different.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Funky wrote:
Hi,

this player use the Hang as a drum. Not easy to play and very fast drumming. I think he call the Hang a Hangdrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBMCwf85 ... re=related

I think this Hang need a regular tuning in short periods.

Greetings
Frank

For Mr. G's sake I will put in my two cents too. I think the author of the video tell's us in the beginning: "Are you ready for a Hang Beat?" So all naysayers and mollycoddles, Warmduscher and Angsthasen, who fear a detuning or the explosion of their ears shouldn't watch this video, where real hard men can experience the hang drum in themselfs. Drumming the Hang is nothing for namby-pamby boys, Kissenpupser or hang pamperers.

Peng Zack! :idea: :mrgreen: 8-)

Ix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Ixkeys wrote:
For Mr. G's sake I will put in my two cents too. I think the author of the video tell's us in the beginning: "Are you ready for a Hang Beat?" So all naysayers and mollycoddles, Warmduscher and Angsthasen, who fear a detuning or the explosion of their ears shouldn't watch this video, where real hard men can experience the hang drum in themselfs. Drumming the Hang is nothing for namby-pamby boys, Kissenpupser or hang pamperers.

Peng Zack! :idea: :mrgreen: 8-)
Ix

LOL!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:33 am

HAHAHAHA... "you look's like Kurt Cobain playing a hang" HAHAHAHAHA really nice comment.

Really... I don't like this video.

Have fun!

Jump to: